Real health begins with a comprehensive understanding of:
- the body and how it functions
- the core barriers that prevent you from achieving your best
- the best products and interventions for YOU
It’s easier than ever to find a level of wellness you never knew existed.
Meet the Real You.
Learn what you need to do to meet your body’s specific needs. More importantly, learn the core barriers that are preventing you from being the best you can be.
It’s time to Meet the Real You. Increase energy, boost immunity, reduce inflammation and pain, lose excess weight, build strength and stamina, get more out of life than ever before! Let Be Young Total Health show you how.
THE EMOTIONAL CORE BARRIER:
Solid research is now confirming what many physicians have long observed: the state of the mind directly affects physical illness. A growing body of evidence now indicates that virtually every illness—from arthritis to migraine headaches, to the common cold, and even cancer—is influenced, for good or bad, by how we think and feel.
The growing field of psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) studies of the interaction between psychological processes and the nervous and immune systems of the human body and are identifying the effect the mind can have on the body, and making the connection between what we feel and how we experience disease or discomfort. PNI indicates that something as simple as the way we perceive our ability to control our future can increase the risk of heart disease 300%. Chronic stress can cause the nervous system to over respond to normal stimuli, leading to such common disorders as irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, chronic pain, anxiety disorders, even medically unexplained neurological symptoms such as dizziness, numbness, and tingling. Additionally, chronic stress brings with it chronic inflammation, leading to much more serious diseases such as cardiovascular disease, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, immune deficiency, and chronic depression.
Most people assume when we talk about emotional barriers we are referring to a significant trauma. While traumatic events can present significant emotional barriers, for most people the emotions that prevent us from finding our full capacity are much less noticeable. Here are just some of emotional circumstances that can present a barrier to your health:
- Hostility - Hostility was shown to increase the risk of heart disease by a staggering seven times.
- Anger - An emotional state incorporating feelings ranging from irritation and aggravation to rage and fury.
- Lack of Control (destiny) - How you preceive yourself in relation to your ability to control your future and/or destiny
- Social Support - People with hundred of friends on FaceBook does not mean they have a high social support. People who do nto have the ability to share their deepest darkest secrets or concerns with someone else has a signifcantly higher risk of developing a disfuntion or disease.
- Relationships - failing or confrontational
- Poor Explanatory Style (the way people perceive things)
So what does this mean? It means you cannot ignore how you feel anymore. In order to maximize your full potential, you need to start by understanding that your body is a complicated and beautiful system of communicating networks, and any disruption in any system kicks off a response in the others. Unhealthy emotions can stand in the way of the health benefits you are working so hard to achieve.
- Karren, Keith J.; Smith, Lee; Gordon, Kathryn J.. Mind/Body Health: The Effects of Attitudes, Emotions, and Relationships (5th Edition) (Page 467). Pearson HE, Inc.
- Joel S. Lazar, “Mind-Body Medicine in Primary Care: Implications of Applications,” Primary Care 23, no. 1 (March 1996): 169.
- Claudia Wallis, “Stress: Can We Cope?” Time (June 6, 1983): 48–54.
Be Young Total Health has teamed up with iTOVi to make it easier than ever to identify just which core barrier are keeping you from meeting the real you. A simple scan is the heart of the iTOVi experience. Receive a personalized report the moment you are scanned, including the best products for your specific needs, or the ones your body had the strongest response. This is a revolutionary advance in self care, and just one more way Be Young Total Health can help you meet the real you.