Aerôma aromatic essential oils
Loyol supplement essential oils
COMMON INDUSTRY PROBLEM
Low regulation, marketing hype, over-saturation, poor understanding
BE YOUNG SOLUTION
30+ years of industry experience, essential oil expert, EOBBD Guarantee
- Third-party testing on every batch of essential oil
- Testing available to view on every essential oil
- Internal strict guidelines that govern our purity commitment
- Guaranteed 100% pure essential oil of the plant species identified on the label or your money
- Free informational and educational literature to assist you with using your Be Young essential oils with confidence
- Powerful and life-changing techniques and modalities using your essential oils for physical, mental, and emotional support
- Heavy metal testing on every batch of essential oils
- 30+ years of professional experience in all aspects of essential oils (seed selection, cultivation, harvesting, distillation, manufacturing, testing, application and education)
GET TO KNOW OUR ROOTS
EOBBD stands for Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined. This rigorous quality standard includes the tracing of each oil lot (geographical origin), botanical description, organoleptic characteristics, extraction mode, and full physical and chemical analyses. EOBBD is accomplished through several tests that classify and identify every compound present within the essential oil.
GAS CHROMATOGRAPH AND MASS SPECTROMETRY (GC/MS)
In Gas Chromatography, the essential oil is vaporized and passed through a long column to separate the oil into its components. Each component will travel through the column at a different speed, depending on its molecular weight and chemical properties, and is measured as it exits the column. Using this testing method, quality control analysts can determine which compounds are present in a test sample.
Mass Spectrometry is used together with Gas Chromatography to determine the composition of essential oil further. In Mass Spectrometry, the constituents previously separated by GC are ionized and sent through a series of magnetic fields. By using the molecular weight and charge, the amount of each component can be identified, providing additional insights into the potency of the essential oil.
HEAVY METAL TEST
Oils that have appropriately distilled should have no heavy metals. To be sure, Be Young essential oils are subjected to additional test which assesses the absence of heavy metals.
Organoleptic testing, while not a strict science uses the human senses of sight, smell, taste, and touch. For the average person, it may be hard to distinguish slight changes from oil to oil. Still, for an expert distiller, it provides immediate clues to the acceptability of essential oil.
BENEFITS YOU CAN SMELL.
PURITY YOU CAN FEEL.
More than just a room fragrance.
Natural healers often turn to aromatic essential oils derived from a wide variety of medicinal plants because they are aware of their various therapeutic benefits to the body. A growing body of research has shown that, when inhaled or applied to the skin, essential oils help relieve various health problems without the need for medications. According to research done by the PDQ Integrative Alternative and Complementary Therapies Board, the most common uses of aromatherapy include: managing pain, improving sleep quality, reducing stress, overcoming symptoms of depression, soothing sore joints, and battling the effects of chronic illnesses.
YOUR FIRST ESSENTIAL OIL IS FREE
We know you will love our Be Young Essential Oil products. Try one today for free.